Are you a blogger? I want to say thank you. . .

Are you a blogger? I want to say thank you. . . - Hallo readers saskatchewanwildnature, The article you read this time has a title is Are you a blogger? I want to say thank you. . ., We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article beauty blog, Article Feelgood, Article thinking, Which we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Title : Are you a blogger? I want to say thank you. . .
link : Are you a blogger? I want to say thank you. . .

Also Read


Are you a blogger? I want to say thank you. . .

When you get into the world of blogging, as a blogger or a reader, you very quickly realise how positive the blogging world is. I don't mean to say that everyone who writes a blog has a charmed, wonderful life - we don't, but the posts they choose to write are almost always positive. Even when the topics aren't, there's always a silver lining running through; gaining strength, turning things around, staying hopeful, finding inspiration. Over the last year when life has looked bleak, I've been really thankful to have access to that positive world.


I started blogging in August 2014 after enjoying so many of the other great (usually girly) blogs out there. Once you start writing and promoting, you find yourself engaging with other bloggers, noticing their tweets, commenting on posts and discovering that there are literally hundreds of us all over the world! I follow bloggers in France, America, Canada, Portugal, Ireland and of course back home in little old Blighty.

This little, virtual world has a daily effect on my real life little world. I haven't actually met anyone in person yet but I have exchanged little tweets and messages and comments with a lot of you. Just having that cheery little smile poke its head through the door has a palpable effect on my mood.

Our generation is constantly berated for being too addicted to our technology - too much facebook! Too many tweets! Put your phones down!! . . . . .and yes, sometimes I do check my Instagram a little too often - BUT our phones and tablets keep us connected, not just to real people but also an abstract community, one that only really exists through our technology (most of the time). Where people post happy thoughts, send encouraging comments and seem genuinely interested in what you have to say. And of course let's not forget all the beautiful images out there - I mean wow!


I like to think of it this way; the blogging community is like Wuhu Island - remember, from Nintendo Wii??? And it's full of people who share something in common with you - every tweet is a possible conversation and every blog post is an invitation to share in someone else's life. It exists solely outside of real life and so is unaffected by it. You can visit whenever you like - just like on the Wii - and take part in a few games, wander around just to see what's happening or plant some flags and see who picks them up. (I've spent a lot of time on Wuhu Island over the years!)


I visit a variety of blogs through the various link parties I engage with and always enjoy what I find; a network of people (in my case, mostly women) who have something nice to say or show, whether it's a lipstick review, a biscuit recipe, a gorgeous outfit or travel photos.

So thanks to the bloggers and thanks to the readers. And let's keep our virtual world humming with positivity!

Bobbyanne
xxxx


Thus Article Are you a blogger? I want to say thank you. . .

The end of article Are you a blogger? I want to say thank you. . . This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article.

You are now reading the article Are you a blogger? I want to say thank you. . . with URL link https://saskatchewanwildnature.blogspot.com/2015/08/are-you-blogger-i-want-to-say-thank-you.html

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Cellulite PT2: There's only one way to get rid of cellulite. . . .

Deliciously Dark; Moser Roth Chocolate Orange 'Mousse au Chocolat'

Biathlon - A Beginner's Guide