A Winter Love Story - Cosy up with an Annual 'Ski-Holiday'

A Winter Love Story - Cosy up with an Annual 'Ski-Holiday' - Hallo readers saskatchewanwildnature, The article you read this time has a title is A Winter Love Story - Cosy up with an Annual 'Ski-Holiday', We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article at home, Article Autumn, Article Books, Article Christmas, Article Feelgood, Article lifestyle, Article relaxing, Article Romance, Article Winter, Which we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Title : A Winter Love Story - Cosy up with an Annual 'Ski-Holiday'
link : A Winter Love Story - Cosy up with an Annual 'Ski-Holiday'

Also Read


A Winter Love Story - Cosy up with an Annual 'Ski-Holiday'

It's about this time of year when I kindle my cosy Autumnal spirit into full blown Winter Spirit (and dare I even utter the festive C word?) with Autumn/Winter Movies, (see my favourite 11 cosy movies here) Bailey's hot chocolate and my annual Ski Holiday with Cee Cee, Tonya, Jessica and Lauren in Jane Claypool Miner's 'A Winter Love Story'.


Do you remember Point Romance books? I still have quite the collection including this, my first and favourite: A Winter Love Story. As you can see it's well-read!! And that's because I've read it nearly every Winter since I was 13. 

Every year I return to Paradise Lodge, go skiing with Tonya and Lauren, hate Angel and fall in love with Davey and Jon all over again. It's a wonderful, warm story about 4 girls trying to have the ski trip of their lives while dealing with their own drama.

Green tights, yellow and purple sweater, orange and purple earrings --- aah yes, the 90s were interesting!
Cee Cee is probably the loudest and most colourful character but I just love Tonya. She's confident, assertive and self-assured yet completely falls apart when she meets Jon. All of a sudden she's acting like a brat, she makes silly decisions and basically doesn't know how to handle her first crush on this guy who draws her in but makes her angry at the same time! -- We've been there right?

I picked this out from the book fair as my year 7 prize for 'achievement'. On the inside page is this tantalising glimpse into the romance to come and I still remember standing in the school hall re-reading this page.

The blurb on the back cover and the opening extract to hook you in
I swear I've always wanted to be kissed on a bridge, in a forest, in the moonlight, in the snow. Because of this book (I can now tick off all 4 of those - just not at the same time!). It's also single-handedly responsible for my obsession with all things ski and ski holidays -- I have never been on a ski holiday but I fully expect it to be exactly like this!!

Winter/Christmas traditions and movies are all very well but a Wintery, cosy book is the best by far.

Anybody else out there remember and love their Point Romance stories?
Do you have any books that get you into that cosy wintery mood? 

I don't care if I'm 'all grown up now' I intend to visit paradise lodge every year for some years to come! 

Ciao for now
Bobbyanne
xxxx


Thus Article A Winter Love Story - Cosy up with an Annual 'Ski-Holiday'

The end of article A Winter Love Story - Cosy up with an Annual 'Ski-Holiday' This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article.

You are now reading the article A Winter Love Story - Cosy up with an Annual 'Ski-Holiday' with URL link https://saskatchewanwildnature.blogspot.com/2015/11/a-winter-love-story-cosy-up-with-annual.html

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Cellulite PT2: There's only one way to get rid of cellulite. . . .

Deliciously Dark; Moser Roth Chocolate Orange 'Mousse au Chocolat'

Biathlon - A Beginner's Guide